This summary is intended as an aid and does not constitute part of the Terms and Conditions of use below which you agree to by use of our website.
- By using our website, you agree to the terms below, which you should check from time to time for any updates.
- Don’t steal our stuff. Our website and everything on it is subject to copyright law.
- You can use our website like a normal person would, but you can’t republish it or use our content without permission.
- Don’t try to break our website or use it in a way that a normal person wouldn’t do.
- Only use your own details to set up an account.
- Don’t share passwords and change it if you think someone else knows it.
- We can cancel your account at any time, and so can you.
- If you send us stuff via the website, you agree that we can use it in any way.
- Don’t send us anything via the website that’s illegal, rude, or belongs to someone else.
- We’ll try our best to keep the website accurate and available, but we can’t guarantee it will be.
- We can’t be held responsible if something bad happens to you based on your use of our website, or reliance of something we’ve said on it.
All of that being said, we are a friendly, honest company, based in London, UK, and this document is far scarier than we are! We’re happy to answer any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0)207 371 7711.
See Full Terms and Conditions